Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Team JoMi Tournament

  May 22nd is THE day!!!!  Our girls play for a local ballpark and the park president, his wife, board, and families have been so supportive of our family and our awareness for Neutropenia research. I was floored when the president came to me months ago and wanted to put on a tournament that would raise money to assist with getting me to Seattle for the coming Neutropenia conference and for some of Mileigh's medical expenses. The day is almost here! The tourney tshirts have been designed and will be printing soon and the squishy balls have been delivered. If you are local and want to play, all you need is a team of 5 men and 5 women and it's 150.00 entry fee. It's one pitch and a Friday night that is sure to be full of laughs and lots of fun. If you don't have enough for a team, I'm positive we can fit you in on another one if you'd like to participate.
 
  If you aren't local but would still like to support and be a part of this Team JoMi event, you can contact me and order a tourney tshirt or visit us at www.gofundme.com/teamjomi

 I've been truly humbled and just blessed this spring ball season and I, personally, cannot wait to see this all come to be. There will be lots of pictures and I'm sure lots of tears by this mama. I don't have pictures of the tourney shirts just yet but will post when I do.

 Until then, thank yall so much for your prayers, thoughts, comments, support, and encouragement in this fight for a cure! #SINGLOUD

1 comment: