Monday, March 18, 2013

Look up

You looked up and our eyes met,
You looked up and I'll never forget.

The sparkle in your breathtaking eyes,
The first time I truly felt alive.

You looked up when you needed me,
You looked up and your hero became me.

I looked at you and my world was brand new,
I looked at you and saw more than I could do.

What perfect work He did,
He knew I needed such a spunky kid ;).

You looked up and taught me how,
How to look to Him right now.

Now I look up and see His Grace,
Amazing Grace and your sweet face.

I look often for glimpses of you,
He never fails to see them through.

I look at life and this world anew,
I look at your baby sisters and I see you.

I look up and accept His love,
He is surely true because you could only come from above.

My friend, look up...look into His face,
His love flows down in fields of Grace.

When it becomes clear that this is not our place,
Steady your pace and seek His face.

Look up!

No comments:

Post a Comment