Friday, August 23, 2013

Love Grows...Still!

  I couldn't post my NYC celebration for Joeli without posting the intimate and heart felt celebration given by Joeli's baby sisters and cousins.  Brelan and Mileigh may not have tangible memories of Joeli because they were so young but they know exactly who she is and what she means to them.  Mileigh, who is also Cyclic, knows that Joeli's Song fights hard for her too.  Some images I'll keep in my heart.  Others I'll share with you.
                  (sweet girls who grow closer to an angel with each passing moment)
                      (Happy 10th Birthday, Joeli Lynn!  "See ya on the flip side"-JLM)
                   (Live strong, sing loud, make the only One who matters proud!)

 When I returned from NYC it was early morning hours and as I sat at the feet of my sweet Brelan and Mileigh's beds thanking God for giving them to me I cried tears that only He can understand. 
  The following afternoon I picked up a cake and a balloon order complete with polka dots and pink icing and a truck full of excited little girls.  They have an uncanny connection with Joeli and for that I am thankful.  That is one that is divine, in my opinion.  Joeli's role as their big sister has not been defeated by her passing.  I respect these little people that I am privileged to call "mine".  I respect their love for a big sister they never got to grow up with.  I am so blessed to be the one who sits back and sees the love they share even if in different worlds.
  I'll spend this life "singing loud" and listening when they do the same.  Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment